Rosenfelder, Cathy - Program Management Specialist (UG Office)
1206 Chemistry Bldg. 091
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the UG Programs serving as the primary source of information regarding requirements for a degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry and direct more specific inquires to supervisor or others as appropriate.
- Schedule appointments with Undergraduate Director.
- Maintain majors’ listserve and send out periodic announcements of summer internships, job opportunities and grad school information.
- Maintain advising database
- Clear advising blocks and prerequisite checks in SIS
- Coordinate outreach events
- Organize Undergraduate awards reception