Would you like to get ahead in your chemistry coursework? Take lecture and laboratory classes taught by outstanding faculty? Focus on just one or two classes?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, and you plan to be in the metropolitan Washington D. C. area over the summer, these Summer Programs / Summer College Courses are designed for you.
Our Summer Programs are targeted to:
- Chemistry & Biochemistry Majors who want to accelerate their degree
- Engineering and Science Students who want to complete chemistry prerequisites for their intended majors
- Pre-med, pre-dental, and pre-pharmacy students who need to fulfill chemistry requirements for professional school admission
- Courses are offered in two summer sessions and one evening program
- The evening summer program goes through the whole summer, meeting two evenings a week.
- Current UMD students click here to register
- Not a current UMD student or invalid UID? Click here to register
For additional questions contact email@example.com.
Summer Course Offerings
Click here to view a detailed description of course offerings