- Bill Griffin, Storekeeper
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (301) 405 1838
- Fax: (301) 314 2600
Hours of Operation
- Hours: Mondays – Fridays 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM; lunch 12:15 – 1 PM
- ChemStores are closed from 11 AM – 1 PM Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Closed weekends and University holidays
Chemistry Building, Room 0202 (ground floor of Chemistry, wing two, directly across from Chemistry loading dock)
ChemStores maintains an inventory which includes a wide variety of chemicals, scientific apparatus, equipment and supplies as well as basic office supplies. Sales in ChemStores are available to all individuals holding a valid University of Maryland ID card and account number.
ChemStores also has available catalogues from a wide group of chemical and scientific supply vendors.
How to Make a Purchase at ChemStores
- Customer must provide a valid University of Maryland ID card. No other form of identification is acceptable.
- External customers must bring a purchase authorization form with them for each purchase-no exceptions will be made to this procedure.
- No cash sales to individuals are permitted.